When it comes to erectile dysfunction (ED) medications, Viagra is considered as one of the highly effective options. Yes, there are plenty of prescription medications for ED, but Viagra is definitely one of the most preferred worldwide. Simply because it is proven to be safe and effective to use. And if you want to make the most out of your product, then here are some tips that you can try.
Tips To Improve The Efficacy Of Viagra
In order to improve the effects of Viagra Original, there are certain things that you need to do to make sure that you are taking it right. Here are some things that you can do to improve the effectiveness of Viagra:
- Works Best If You Are Healthy. If you want the product to work well for you, then you have to make sure that you have a healthy body, especially a healthy heart. This is the best advice that you should never forget especially when taking Viagra for ED. Simply because the product is more effective if your body can only function at its best.
- Follow Doctors’ Recommendations. For medications such as Viagra, only doctors would know best when it comes to its efficacy. And that includes the right and safe dosage for best results. That is why you have to follow what your doctor instructs you to do. It is best not to self-medicate because that can only cause you more problems in the long run.
- Avoid Taking With Full Meals. When it comes to taking Viagra with meals, you have to remember that the heavier your stomach is, the longer will it take for the medication to work. If you take it on a full stomach, it can delay the absorption of the product. That means the effect can come later than expected and will not be as potent as you want it to be.
- Do Not Drink Alcohol and Viagra. You have to remember that alcohol is a depressant and it can affect every system in your body. And that includes your ability to produce an erection. And that will still not be helped even if you drink Viagra. With alcohol, the symptoms of ED can only make it worse.
- Making It Work For Longer. One of the things that can improve the efficacy of Viagra would be knowing how it actually works. For example, you should take the product one to four hours before the sexual activity. If you take it sooner, the product may not work as expected. As recommended, you can take Viagra 30 minutes to an hour before the sexual activity. And once it enters the body, it can last for up to 8 hours. But remember that even though the product is inside the body for that long, you may not enjoy the effects for that amount of time as well.
Taking Viagra is currently one of the best recommendations for individuals living with Erectile Dysfunction. If you have the same issues, then it is time to give this amazing product a try. But of course, make sure that you talked to your doctor about whether or not it is safe for you to take it, especially if you have a pre-existing health condition.